EVolution ep2 EVolution ep2

shmuel shoshani

im shmuel shoshani, from facebook.
its on honor to be able to watch this unfold, i just wish this one was as funny and long as ep1, but this is still great.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

make a series!

i wanna see this as a series, like about how the hell the baby was bonr, and its life, and the interspecies parenting, ect.

EVolution-abduction ep1 EVolution-abduction ep1

omg

i live in chicago!

asdfmovie asdfmovie

request

please put the other 5 asdf's on newgrounds.
(asdfmovie 1-3 asdfmite and both the deleted scenes)

Drunk Science Drunk Science

to the person under me.

dude, he knows that.
its something alse they did where the moved some penguins up there, then polar bears ATE THEM.
god, read the author comments next time, so you dont leave crappy reviews.

B-Clockday2010 B-Clockday2010

why is it rated A?

....
why rated A?
their isnt anything bad about it.
(im giving you sympathy STAR rating, but true ....pico heads...., i do the different rating systems at different ways.for me this is a rating on art and pics and animation time, plus sound, and the pico heads is for effort.)
9/10 for sympathy, plus nothing is wrong,
and
4/5 for effort.
you tried to reanact the old B submission.

ultrafighter1 responds:

Rated A For Randomness And the original Was A I belive i was trying to renact it.

On the Skin of a Lime On the Skin of a Lime

peeps below, wtf?

guys, im going to assume its a joke.
god.
im giving this flash video a rating of 10 before i even see it just because of the guys below me being such jerks.
i mean they probably couldnt do better.

biblo responds:

I don't imagine so

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

100/10

i wish i could give 100 stars.
the series was fantastic.
most people over use the word epic, but i think the real meaning comes to mind with this series.
the only thing more this series could have had would be an episode for the other girl, and the fill ins of their lives.
before i watched this series, i wondered why all of newgrounds got so worked up over a animation about some guy with gaint eyes, and now i know.
thanks for everything you've done for newgrounds, hdd

your touched fan,
shoshanish.

Geeks In Love Geeks In Love

references!!!!!

doctor who, sonic,transformers, and a lot more, like star wars, and a bit of star trek ,
its one of your best!

Nameless 5 Vol.1 Nameless 5 Vol.1

histone

dude, us jews and the amish look almost the same (defiantly on saturdays) except our noses and hair.
and what we eat.